Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Breaking News Alert: Susan Rice Is Black


Sonic Charmer points out what we may have been missing in the whole "criticizing Susan Rice is racist" thingy:
I just recently figured out why it’s so racist of me to have a less than 100% positive opinion of the Susan Rice-for-Secretary of State trial balloon 
It’s because she is black. 
I had had no idea. Why didn’t anyone tell me? 
Now I see why everyone’s been calling me racist. It makes much more sense now.
Did you guys know this? I mean, it explains a lot.

I guess it should have been obvious … you know, except for her skin color and features. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are preparing your place in the proper education facility where you can be convinced to think properly, Pastorius person.
You will be happy and thankful afterward.

Pastorius said...

You got any Soma, Ellsworth?

Epaminondas said...

No, but there is some Soylent Green. I heard it was spicy, but to some it's really too conservative.

Benue said...

What if you call for Condoleeza Rice for Secretary of State? Does that make you a Ricist?